Today you will have to shoot photos for your Elements shooting assignment. Reminder of the numbers:
- Rule of Third – 8 Images
- Balance (Symmetrical) – 4 Images
- Perspective / Angle – 4 Images
- Framing – 4 Images
- Leading Lines – 4 Images
And of the particulars:
- Shooting at least twice at the Career Center
- Images from phone taken during assignment time are acceptable
- No image or similar image may be used more than once.
- Total images required – 24.
- Images will be printed and uploaded to Flickr with logo watermark.
- Editing of images will take place using Lightroom.
- All photos must be taken within the next two weeks.
- Printout of assignment will be October 15th!
Tomorrow – History of Photography