Today’s goal is to get your Manual Scavenger Hunt photos printed and your Logo Uploaded.
Logo – You need to upload your WHITE PNG file to your Flickr account, then add it to the group.
1. Using the top right menu in Adobe Lightroom select the the Print (Ctrl+P) option.
2. Press the letter I. (This will show you the printer information)
If yours is set to HP4700 then go on to Step 3. If not……
Once in the print mode change the printer using the “Page Setup…” button in the bottom Left corner to the HP4700.
3. Using the keyboard press Ctrl key down while selecting the 12 images you want to print from the photos at the bottom of the screen.
4. Now that all items are selected and still within Adobe Lightroom under the Template Browser area on the LEFT side of the screen open the Lightroom Templates.
5. Choose the 2×2 Cells.
Now go to the right side of the screen and make the following selections:
- Rotate to Fit – Checked
- Stroke Border – Checked
- Look at bottom. Uncheck – Keep Square
- Rows – 3
- Columns – 2
- Cell spacing – Vertical – 0
- Cell spacing – Horizontal – .25
- Show Guides – UnCheck
- Identity Plate – Check
- Click the drop down and choose Name School Period
- Photo Info – Check. Make sure the option selected is Photo Info
- Font Size: 10
- Draft Mode Printing – Checked
7. At this time press Print ONE TIME only.
Go and get your papers off the printer. Write the number of the picture sets in between each set of photos. See your instructor or example for details.