Printing Contact Sheet
1. Within Adobe Lightroom go to your Library mode (G) and make sure you are set to the correct folder of images.
2. Next choose the Print mode (Ctrl+P).
3. Once in the print mode change the printer to the HP4700 or HP4350 using the Page Setup button.
4. Within the Template Browser area choose Lightroom Templates > 5×9 Landscape Contact Sheet.
NOTE — You may have to click off to another template and then back to 5×9 Landscape Contact Sheet for it to look correct.
5. Press Ctrl+A (Select all images)
6. Now go to the Page panel area on the right side of screen and make the following adjustments:
- Identity Plate – checked
- Override color – checked (black)
- Edit the Identity plate to read with your information like always 3-P-JustinCase
7. Move and enlarge the Identity plate to an area of the page where it can be seen and read.
8. Place a check for Page Options. Underneath do the following:
- Check – Page Numbers
- Uncheck – Page info
- Uncheck – Crop marks
9. Make sure Photo Info is checked.
10. Lastly under Print Job area make sure Print to: is set to Printer.
11. At this time press Print ONE TIME only.
Go and get your papers off the printer. Staple
Once you have your printout go through and images used for each photomerge. Markers are available.