Image by: Leah Zehr
Shoot constantly throughout the week using each of the lenses. Check out if you need to but lenses are to be returned the very next day. NO EXCEPTIONS! Look online for ideas.
Throughout the shooting, change and use different settings on the lens and on the camera. Make sure before beginning to check the focus of the viewfinder first.
(Image by Pauline Putt)
- Make three separate post on your website.
- Title each post with the Lensbaby lens name. (Velvet56, Composer Pro, or Spark)
- Posting best 5-7 images taken with each lens. (Total of 15 – 21 images)
- Place images on each web posting from best to worst in your opinion.
- All images should be of different events or settings. NOT the same shots or scenes repeated over and over again.
- On your blog describe in your own words your process, pitfalls, issues, settings, etc. when using the Velvet 56 lens.
Images by Leah Zehr
Image by Cara Smith
Images by Ashleigh Wheeler
Images by Madi Betts