Professional Dress Standards
Professional Dress day will be on Wednesday’s unless otherwise instructed.
Here are the requirements. Commercial Photography will consist of:
- Solid black pants/black jeans
- Solid dark/black skirt with appropriate top.
- Dark/black dress
- Dark solid shirt (polo style preferred)
- Commercial Photography polo is acceptable
- Comfortable black/dark shoes (closed toed preferred, not required).
- Solid black athletic shoes are acceptable. Soles may be any color.
Below is what is NOT acceptable:
- No flip flops.
- No thin strap tops.
- No blue jeans of any shade.
- No rips or holes in shirts or pants.
- No pants/jeans with rips or holes.
- No black t-shirts with any text. (This includes the KCC black shirt)
- No Blue KCC Photo shirts.
- Athletic pants, sweat pants.
- No shirts worn backwards with jackets to conceal graphic.
- No yoga pants.
See instructor for any questions or concerns.