- Shoot in Aperture Priority mode.
- Exposure Compensation needs to be set to zero.
- Shoot straight at objects. Where you can see down the line of objects.
- Item closest to you. Shoot both wide and narrow depth of field. (f/2 & ISO 400, then f/22, ISO 6400) – 2 shots
- Next shoot the middle object(s). Shoot both wide and narrow depth of field. – 2 shots
- Then shoot the object farthest from you in both wide and narrow depth of field. – 2 shots
- Then take 4 photos of your own settings.
— You must use the same props for each day you shoot this assignment.