Assignment in a nutshell:
- Find a photo from the Templates & Graphics > Student Photos folder in either Camera 1, 2, 3, or 4 folders.
- Open in Photoshop extract the person.
- Go to Templates & Graphics > Green Screen > Backdrop Design folder and find a template you want to use.
- Place the person into the design.
- Now using your creativity add elements of design and information to the layout.
- Once finished save the file.
- Then save the file for your blog by changing the resolution to 72 and your longest edge (width or height) to 2000 pixels. If it’s already below this, then leave it alone.
- Post your design to your blog. Title it Green Screen Assignment.