Image by: Melda Jean Photography
a7iii 1/500 f1.8 ISO 400 Sony 135mm
Right AD600 and AD200 as kicker light on the left
Image by: Browes Studio
Nikon D750 + Tamron 70-200 VC
2-light setup (fairy light not included)
YN600 LED light as main light and SB910 speedlight as rim light.
Tips & Info
- Your holiday lighting project consist of two previous assignments together. You will be shooting Off Camera Flash with Bokeh lighting in the background.
- Don’t place your model to close to the lighted background area.
- You’re looking for an area with LOTS of lights. Bigger the better.
- Image should be well lit by the Godox. Check the EXIF info of the photos above.
- Post to your best 3 bokeh images.
- Below each image put down EXIF information (ISO, SS, Fstop), also include type of lighting used for object in front of bokeh lights.
- Your thoughts. The good. The bad. The ugly. Your bokeh experience.